Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keep Calm...


This is yet another idea from Pinterest (I really, really love that site!).  I could not wait to make it for my kitchen.  I really should have been working on Christmas presents, gift wrapping, and cookie baking but I couldn't get this one out of my mind.  I am a huge Disney fan and this was so perfect for me.  I wanted to make this on canvas and needed to use my Cricut Gypsy to design and cut this one.  Mickey Font was perfect for the sign and I was so happy I had white vinyl on hand.  I also used my iRock tool to add the sparkles. 
I need to design and make some for my kids as well.  When I showed the girls this one, they all wanted it for their rooms.

Parts and Pieces:
8x10 Canvas from Michaels
Black Acrylic paint - Plaid
White Vinyl - Cricut (Provocraft)
iRock tool and gems

No comments:

Post a Comment