Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You've Got Mail!







These mini mailboxes from Target are so cute!!  I bought these last year from their dollar spot and never did anything with them.  Well, I came across them in my flurry of crafting and decided to do something with them this Christmas.  I am going to fill these with Hershey Kisses and a special gift for a few of my friends and family.
I cut the Christmas paper just short of 4 inches and it fit perfect.  The reindeer (isn't he so cute!!) is from Doodlecharms.  I tend to forget about that cartridge when I am crafting.  I will have to move it to my favorites drawer so I am reminded to use it more often.
I also like these because I was able to use some of the busier Christmas paper I have without it being overwhelming.  Great way to use that paper you just don't know what to do with.
I like that this can be a cute Christmas decoration after the gift is opened.
Parts and Pieces:
DCWV Christmas Stack
Mailbox from Target
3/4- inch circle punch
Stampin' Up! Card stock - Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge
Stickles - Christmas Red
Stampin' Up! Ink pad - Real Red
 Stampin' Up! Stamp-n-Write marker - Handsome Hunter
My Pink Stamper stamp - Christmas Wishes
Google eyes
Stampin Up! scallop circle punch

1 comment: