Friday, January 13, 2012

A Whole Bunch of Cards!

My friend Tracy asked me to make her a bunch of thank-you cards.  She needed about 25 or so.  Well, that meant finding something simple (even though all my cards are simple, really) that I could mass produce with little problems.  Again, thank Heaven for Pinterest.  I have a board just for the cards I see that I like.  I do not think I could ever make all of the cards I have pinned on there but they really do give me inspiration.
This card was originally created by Debra at Artfelt Impressions.  I really loved the simplicity of this card and that I could have it done in a short amount of time and will not too many materials.  I was also able to use up some of my paper stash which is a major goal for me this year. 
I plan on making more of these using different colors and different themes.  How cute would this one be with three hearts for Valentines or an anniversary?  Or use pastels for a baby card?  I love it!! 



Parts and Pieces:
Stampin' Up Star punch
Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder
Cuttlebug
Brads from EK Success
Patterned paper from my stash


 
Scrapbook Pages completed in 2012: 8
Cards completed in 2012:  26
Craft Projects completed in 2012:  1

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely CAS card Diane - definitely one to put in my CASE file! TFS

    ReplyDelete