Monday, October 3, 2011

Cricut Imagine in the House!!

My new "baby".

These were the four Cartridges that came with my Imagine.  So much fun!


The biggest change this year was the addition to a new "Droid" as my hubby likes to call my Cricuts.  I got a Cricut Imagine for Mother's Day.  I have to say this is the most amazing machine!  I love it.  I love that I can use my Imagine to create a scrapbook page in minutes and everything will coordinate and be so pretty and fun.  I have so many projects planned I don't know where to begin. 
With the craziness of the move (because all military moves are CRAZY!), I did not get to explore and play with my Imagine as much as I would have liked to.  I did a few very basic things, the first being the "Good Times" page element pictured above.  This is on the Imagine More cartridge.  Just a few minutes and I had it printed and cut out and ready to go.  I did make it just a little bit too big, but live and learn.  Now I know to check the size on the mat screen before I cut.
The layering was simple and I liked that I could choose between one solid element or layers so I could make changes if I wanted to, or I could make it like it is pictured in the book. 
I look forward to exploring the other Cricut Imagine cartridges available as well as using my existing Cricut cartridges in my Imagine.  The possibilities are endless!

Happy Scrapping!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment