Sunday, October 2, 2011

A New Home!!

I have made some pretty big changes over the past year so I thought that called for a new, pretty blog.  My family recently moved...again.  Being a military family, we move often and that calls for a lot of changes.  Basically everything gets turned upside down for a while and then you adjust and move on.  This is a very quick process usually because we are used to it and have learned to deal with what life brings and know that there is always a plan.  It may not always be what we want or expect, but there is a plan. 

One of the last things to get set up and in place is my scrappy space.  I do an initial set up and then have to spend a lot of time moving things and rearranging supplies as I figure out what works best for me.  There is always the struggle between my 2 personalities.  I know that deep down somewhere there is an organized person just trying to get out...unfortunately my more dominant disorganized self takes over and all hell breaks loose. 

I also have to make do with a small amount of space.  I keep vowing that one day, when we retire I will have a lovely room just for scrapping and it will be like the pictures you see in a magazine.  In the meantime I have to adapt and adjust my crafting with every move. 

I hope you have a wonderful day and have enjoyed reading.  I have a lot of plans and hopes for this blog so I hope you keep checking in and let me know what you think. 

Happy Scrapping!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment