Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So many pictures!! So many projects!!

I cannot believe how many pictures I have to scrap!!  Thanks to the deals on Snapfish, I got 800 prints just in the past month.  I really need to get busy.
I have to admit I am feeling pretty overwhelmed right now.  I have many projects I want to work on but when I sit at my scrap table, I don't know where to start.  I don't know why I can't focus on just one thing and just work on it.  What is the best way to overcome this? 

Do I make a priority list?
Do I just start on whatever and see what happens?
Do I eliminate some projects so I feel less overwhelmed?

See how this can make a person completely crazy?

*sigh*  I guess I will just put on my comfortable sweats and get to work and try to not worry about the next thing I need to do.

Happy Scrapping!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment