Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Day at the Museum





I had to do a four page spread for these pictures because there are so many good shots of the kids and my wonderful hubby I couldn't narrow it down further.  I do take a lot of pictures of my family and I scrap most of them.  Each shot of the camera is a memory and I want to include them in the story of our lives.

We spent the day at the Museum of Natural History in New York City and loved seeing all of the things that had been featured in the Night At The Museum movies.  The real Museum of Natural History is nothing like the one in the movie but some of the exhibits are adapted for the movie.  My girls got a kick out of seeing "Rexy" and the Easter Island head "Dum-Dum" as well as all of the "stuffed animals". 

Parts and Pieces:
Bazzill Basics card stock - Sprout
DCWV - At Home Stack
Stampin' Up! - Old Olive
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment